
The hair, the clothes, the backpack- it was Savannah's first day of 1st grade. She hopped out of bed at 7am and had a very specific vision of how she wanted her hair, clothes, etc. Thank goodness she was happy with the end result. What a cutie! She caught the bus at 8:30 am and got home at 4pm- it felt like a very long day for us but she loved it and is ready to "eat lunch in the cafeteria again tomorrow".

6 comments:
That was so fun to read your blog. Dan's mom and sisters told us about it at the wedding over the weekend. Brenden was equally excited about his first day of school. Erin has recently made us a blog to keep up-to-date with people since we've moved to AK. I think she's pretty funny about it, I just like to take some of the pictures. Look it up: www.boehmeblog.blogspot.com
- Doug Boehme
Love the look, Savannah. I can't pick my favorite part, but I definitely love the hair. You're as cute as I remember! We hope to see you again at Christmas-time.
You do look adorable Savvy! I can't believe you're in 1st grade - did you make any new friends? Eating in the cafeteria and recess were my favorite parts of school.
Mere- She looks so Cute, isn't wierd we have kids old enough to go to school all day? Susie
poor thing, that backpack is almost bigger than her. First grade huh. She is getting so big. The last time, well the only time I saw her she was just a wee babe.
Migh how time flys.Conrats on the boy.
Too cute! It's such a trip, isn't it, having a 1st grader. Kindof a sigh of relief, and kindof sad at the same time!
Post a Comment