We went today for our ultrasound and found out that we are having a ......BOY! What?! This will definitely be a major switch for us. With our 3 girls we all were expecting another little girl, but we'll have fun with a little boy in the house :)
YEAH! Congratulations! Boys are so fun-be prepared for a path of destruction. Send me your e-mail address so I can put you on my list of blog viewers (mine is private).
Woo-Hoo!! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm sure your little ladies will make great little "mother hens." I started a blog too. Mine is lagehappenings.blogspot.com, come and check it out. This is such a good way for us to stay in touch..Susie
8 comments:
YEAH! Congratulations! Boys are so fun-be prepared for a path of destruction. Send me your e-mail address so I can put you on my list of blog viewers (mine is private).
paugulogs@msn.com
Woo-Hoo!! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm sure your little ladies will make great little "mother hens." I started a blog too. Mine is lagehappenings.blogspot.com, come and check it out. This is such a good way for us to stay in touch..Susie
YEAH!!! Hey that is like your siblings! Now you just need to have 2 more girls after this one! Ha ha
Congrats. I didn't realize you were that far along! Crazy
very funny Tara- I'm losing my mind now. Two more kids would put me over the edge:)
Mere- Let me tell ya, boys are awesome. I am so excited for you! You guys are going to have so much fun.
Yay! I was so excited to hear the news! Andrew got a voicemail from Dan. It will be fun to have 3 new grandbabies all in the same year!
Wow Meredith! That is going to be a fun change. One more girl and you guys would probably implode from all the female emotions!
Way awesome! It's almost unbelievable! You where setting quite the trend. I am so happy for You and especially Dan. Congratulations!
Post a Comment