Monday, January 5, 2009

Over the Holidays

Boy time has really flown this last month! We have been spending it with lots of friends and family- as well as dance performances, piano recitals, and sledding. Here are few pictures to highlight our holiday. Here is the Christmas pictures of my girls in the dresses I made for them- I thought they looked darling.
Savannah at her Christmas recital- She performed perfect, and was not nervous at all. Definitely not a trait she received from her mom.
Savannah & Paige both love to dance. They were able to do a little Christmas performance.

After their own performance they got all dressed up and went on a Daddy-daughter date to a real ballet. They absolutely loved Ballet Idaho's Nutcracker. They loved watching real live ballerinas!

Lydia Christmas morning with her baby doll- practicing for what is coming up :)


Paige with her favorite gift- A hello kitty boom box. Now she gets to play music when she wants as loud as it will go. Isn't she too young for this?
Savannah checking out her favorite gift. Going through two drawers of her new make up box. She let me know it has 37 pieces of make-up. Believe me she has been applying it 2 times a day, and has officially gone through 2 bottles of glitter. She also has been giving her little sister's make-overs. The big box of make-up also came with the eye cover she has on in the picture. She wears it to bed every night. She is definitely a little primadonna. And for the record- she insisted on wearing the summer jammies. It wasn't worth the fight for her to wear something warm in the dead of winter.

This is just a small glimpse of our holiday- we really did a lot more and had a great time with lots of visitors. For those of you who have been watching my baby ticker- It will be disappearing here soon. My doctor has decided to induce me this Wednesday evening. Look for pictures of the newest little Malan baby here next week :)

9 comments:

Marie' said...

You are so brave to sew three dresses when you are pregnant, and they came out really cute.

paula said...

WEDNESDAY? Good Luck Meredith! I am mailing your gift this week. Can't wait to see the baby!

Rasmussens said...

Good luck with the baby. So excited to see this cute new little one.

laura said...

Glad you had such a nice Christmas. Can't wait to see your new baby! We will be thinking of you on Wednesday. Hope it all goes well!!

justin said...

Good Luck Mere! I'm so glad you had a nice holiday season. Thanks so much for the Christmas card, it's adorable! I'm excited to see pics. of the baby. Susie

Kelsi said...

I love the pictures Mere. I wish I could've been there with the fam for Christmas, especially since your baby is going to be here tonight! I am so excited for your darling little family. Can't wait to see my new little nephew. Finally a boy!

J. said...

OHH MERE, you got you hand full with all those girls. They are so girly. This little boy is going to rock your world. I can't wait to see the little fella. GOOD LUCK with everything. I can't wait for the updates!!!!

Janene Kingsley said...

Your girls are beautiful! They looked so cute int heir Christmas dresses!

Anonymous said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!! JUST LIKE YOUR FAMILY!!! XOXOX Sooooooooooooooo good to see you!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!