
Our little boy is here! Little Abram Daniel Malan was born on January 8, 2009 at 8:46 am. He was 7 lbs. 5 oz. and 20 inches long. We came home from the hospital on Saturday and are working on adjusting to our new schedule. I'm sure it will take us awhile. Savannah, Paige, and Lydia are all thrilled with their new baby brother. Here are a few pictures of them.

One of his first few pictures.

Savannah was initially a little uncertain about her new little brother, but it didn't take her long to warm up to him.

Paige just kept saying "he's so tiny mom".

We were nervous about this little girl and how she would feel about this new family member, but she has been nothing but thrilled about Abram. She was so funny in the hospital, she kept saying "so cute!". Here she is helping her brother swing.
16 comments:
Oh Mere- What a little DOLL! He is so cute, I hope you are recovering well. Congratulations on your new little man.... finally!
Congratulation!!! He is beautiful. Job well done.
I had the exact same swing, and kept the baby in there safe from Kai.
Congratulations!! He is so perfect. Hope all is well with your family.
Congrats! He is so dang cute. I'm sure you are loving him. I hope all is well.
He's beautiful!
That was me...Molly. (not Vic)
OH, He is Beautiful! Congrats! Boys are so fun.....
Hi Mere! I heard it through the grapevine (Four Season's Dental to be exact!) that you were in labor last week...I've been thinking of you so much. I didn't realize you just got home on Saturday. I was going to call and ask if I could come over yesterday or today, but am glad I didn't yet! You might need a little more time! ;) But I would love to pick up lunch and bring it over once you are feeling up to it. Let me know! Can't wait to meet little Abram.
Wow! Congratulations Malan Family! He is absolutely exquisite! I bet you are all thrilled and I bet your little girls will be great little mommies ;)
What a darling name! I hope you are doing well and that you have help these first couple of weeks (or months really :). I'm so happy that a little boy has joined your family. One of these days I'm going to have to come over with Tara when I'm over there.
Oh I want to hold him so bad. I just love little newborns! I miss you guys so much and am so happy that everything went well for ya. I've got an amazing new nephew!
What a little doll! I want to squeeze his cute little cheeks so bad. How precious. Congratulations...enjoy him and let me know if you need any tricks for not getting peed on. You've probably already learned-changing a baby boys diaper is a whole different experience than changing a little girls!
Congrats on the new babe! Finally, a little man in your family. That is so much fun. He is so cute.
I have been waiting to see the pictures. He is so cute! Congratulations. Boys are so fun.
I am so happy for you guys! I told Morgan Dan finally got his boy! Morgan says Congratulations as well! Nice to keep up with you guys!
Hey! I never commented on this boy! What a cutie, and in one of the pictures, I think he looks a little Dana-ish. But everyone tries to guess who babies look like, and no one is ever right.
I want to come see you, but I will wait another few days. How are you feeling mom-of-four?
Post a Comment