Monday, March 30, 2009

Mystery Solved!

I have always thought Lydia looked the most like a Dana.... until today that is. I received an e-mail from Dan's cousin with a picture of his Grandma Alta Byrne Malan. She is the little one sitting on her mom's lap.
I saw this and I thought wow I've definitely seen this look before.
Yes, I definitely think she resembles little Alta Byrne Malan. And for the record when Dan
showed her the old picture of his grandma and asked her who it was she responded "Lydie".

7 comments:

Marie' said...

Wow... that is amazing! She looks just like her.

Nicole said...

I love that she thought she was the baby in the picture. Too cute!!!

The Burninghams said...

For sure you have seen that look before!

laura said...

That is so funny... she does look a lot like her. glad you are all healthy again!

Leslie said...

Isn't it amazing how the genes carry? What a fun thing to stumble onto!

Rachel said...

so cool. I think you're right. they're related for sure.

Kelsi said...

Right down to her classic little scowl! So stinkin cute.