We had a very busy and eventful Easter. Saturday was filled with egg coloring, egg hunts, and time with family. Sunday was filled with more egg hunts and a lot more time with lots of family and friends (my family and Dan's family). We started the morning out with Easter baskets, then we went to Dan's parents house. We went to church with his parents where my sister and brother in-law (Anne & Brian) blessed their new baby Sophia. Then we went back to his parents house where we had a large lunch with lots of family and friends. After that we went to my parents for a large dinner and another egg hunt with my family. Oh how I love living near so many family members, it made for a very special easter.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I was looking forward to seeing your Easter picture. Your kids look so cute in their dresses/outfit. You look great, too, Meredith.
looks like so much fun!!! glad you had a fun day!
I'm glad you had such a good Easter, your family looks adorable.
It is so wonderful living near famly, but my goodness that sounds exhausting! You all looked so beautiful...well lil Abers looked VERY handsome :)
Darling! You have a beautiful family.
You did such a beautiful job with their easter dresses and suit!! I wish I had that talent! You have a beautiful family Meredith. One of these days we will eventually have to get together. I'm glad you had such a fun Easter with all of your family.
well the outakes turned out funny anyway. getting a picture of all 4 is pretty much impossible I'm sure. that one of Abe turned out adorable though. what a cute smile he has.
I love those dresses! they are beautiful. what a great pic of your family. i can't believe how big your girls are getting, they don't even look like the same ones that i saw here :)
Post a Comment