In this picture Lydia is wearing a shirt her Aunt Amy & Uncle Andrew got her. It says "I'm all smiles". I love it!
She also received a shirt from her Grandma & Grandpa Malan that says "Happy Day". It couldn't be more perfect.
Since she LOVES Dora she received several Dora presents- pajamas, dolls, movies, dishes, soccer ball, books, and this Dora Vanity that Jordan and Jenna gave her. All the presents were a hit!
When we started singing Happy Birthday to Lydia she started singing. It was so cute! We were upset that we didn't record it, but I love this picture because you can tell she's singing. I tried to recapture the moment by making another cake for her real Birthday and we recorded singing Happy Birthday to her again, however she did not sing. Some moments can not be duplicated....However we did get this clip of her blowing out the candles. They appear to be trick ones, but they are not.A few things about Lydia at this age.... She loves to talk. She babbled far more than our older girls, and now talks in complete sentences. She also loves to watch TV. I restrict her to 2 shows/day, or else she'd sit there like a zombie all day- these shows are almost always Dora. She likes to be read to (again Dora books) and loves music and dancing to music with her sisters.

6 comments:
What a cute girl. Happy birthday! The bunny you made is very cute.
Happy Birthday Lydia. What a cutie!
Meredith, that little video at the end was darling. My little girls sat watching this with me and they were trying to help blow the candle out along with Lydia (they didn't realize they were! very funny)
I can't believe that is Jordan! I swear that kid should only be 10. I can see a lot of your dad in him.
Miss you... it seems as though we live states away instead of streets!
I love the pics sissy. Lydia looks so much bigger compared to the last time I saw her. I guess I should say older instead of bigger-she's still tiny. Can't wait to see you all; four more weeks :) Happy B-day Liddy, We love you!!!
I've never met little lydia but she sounds like a cutie pie and looks like one too:) I will definently give you a call when I find myself in Boise again:) You will have to e-mail me your # to bubbyluv@gmail.com. Happy B-Day little lydia!!
adorable!
Post a Comment