Friday, June 12, 2009

Abe eats cereal & Lydia sings

It is hard to believe that my little boy is old enough to be eating, but he has been trying to get at my dinner plate for awhile now. It was definitely time to give rice cereal a try. As you can see from these pictures he loved it!

Here he is after finishing his rice cereal- What a mess! Good thing we had Paige there to clean him up after ;)

I wanted to post this clip of Lydia singing. She is the only one of my girls who sang at this age. Abe is crying in the background- but that is typical. Lydia will "twinkle, twinkle little star", "row, row, row your boat" and "the wheels on the bus". She loves to sing!

7 comments:

laura said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten. they grow so fast!

Marie' said...

I love that age when they start eating. It is such a mess but my kids LOVE it.

amy said...

this is awesome! i love lydie's "arrrrrrrre" at the end! cracks me up everytime.

Leslie said...

Mere- that boy is sooooo adorable! Oh my gosh, I can't believe what a cutie he is! You lucky mother. :)

jami wyatt said...

I can't believe how much all of your children look alike! You are the best mother Meredith. Every time I check your blog it really shows how much time and energy you put into them. How do you like all this rain? Crazy :)

Danae said...

Abe is growing to fast! Your kids are adorable. LOVE the singing. So sweet.

Smash said...

Hey Mere-the videos of your girls singing and dancing are so adorable. I've been following your blog for a while now and love how crafty you are.