
Last week we took another trip back to Cleos Ferry with Grandma Malan. The kids had fun checking out all the little statues and we saw lots of lizards, a long nasty snake, peacocks, and a deer. We had a great time. Here are some pictures of our visit.

So this is my favorite picture of the day. Look at this little boys legs! He is a little chunky monkey.

In this picture Paige was saying "Look he's reading me a book".

Savannah insisted on packing this pink umbrella around the little park (even though it was the first day in days that it didn't rain). She thought it was better than a hat. Oh well...
7 comments:
I love all the chub on Abe's legs! I've never seen that before on any of your other kids.
Love the chubba-bubba legs. Looks like you had a fun day.
your family is so beautiful...even with the chub! LOL so cute!
cute pics. Abe is getting big FAST. love the chubs!
Looks like a fun day! I love the rolls. So cute!
I swear you'll be wearing that baby bjorn the rest of your life :) At least this time there's a chubby child in it!
it was fun savvy
Post a Comment