Every year the Dana family does at least one camp out. This year we went to Sage hen reservoir over the fourth of July weekend. It was probably the smallest family camping trip to date. We really missed Rilieanne's family, Kelsi's family, and Jordan but were glad Hailey came up (even though she checked out Sat. morning) and that Julee and Breanna stuck around for the trip. While the numbers were fewer we still had a great time and enjoyed the outdoors (mostly). The only problem was with our little boy. Let's just say he was not a"happy camper"- therefore instead of staying 2 nights we skipped out Saturday night (we didn't feel like continuing to torture everyone in the campsite with our cry baby). Even with our shortened trip we still enjoyed swimming, hiking, and fishing. When we got home we realized how few pictures we had taken, and relied too much on Hailey's camera, so here are a few pictures. I'll post more as soon as I can get some from my little sister.

Here's my mom and dad, they spent a lot of time holding this little boy.

Dan and Lydia with their smore's. It looks kind of like it is balancing on his fingernail.

This is the first time I've seen Paige pull this face. What a funny girl!

This picture of the whole fam is right before we went on our hike. Dan and I hiked only to the dam because little Paige was getting tired (me too for that matter), but my parents, Julee, Breanna, and Savannah hiked around the whole reservoir. It was longer than Savannah realized, but she did well. It was also longer than my mom realized- she was wearing sandals the crazy lady.
5 comments:
The camping trip looks like so much fun. you are braver than i am to take everyone out camping!
It looks like you had a fun time. It's so weird that Hailey is as old as she is and Jordan for that matter. I remember when your mom and dad brought them home from the hospital.
I too was so sad we weren't able to make it - I look forward to our camping trips each summer. Too bad we were leaving shortly after that to go on our trip to Indiana. At least we were able to see Kelsi while we were there.
I miss you guys so much. It doesn't feel like I just saw you all last month. We really missed the camping trip this year :(
thanks for having me see your blog. Your little kids are so cute. You have a very nice family.
Post a Comment