
This last Saturday Savannah had the opportunity to play some Christmas music on the piano at the Festival of Trees. Dan played the duet portion for her. They played "Jingle Bells" and "Deck the Halls". It was fun watching the two of them play together on a beautiful grand piano while people were passing by. They did very well. I wish I could have gotten some video, but I was lucky to get these few shots while holding Abe and trying to stop Lydia from bouncing away. The trees this year were really neat! I wish we could have seen them all, however, there were so many people that we left ASAP.


Abe is super cheery here. It was funny because anytime I pointed the camera at him he got a silly grin.
2 comments:
That pic. of Dan and Savannah is adorable, she'll remember that forever. Love the picture of Abe...what cute kids you have Mere!
I love the cheesy pic of Abe. Oh how I can't wait to kiss those sweet, sweet lips.
Post a Comment