
I cannot believe my little boy is now 1 year old! When he was born he cried so much the first 12 weeks I thought we were in for a long year, but he soon turned into the happiest baby ever. He is surely the giggliest baby boy. We LOVE having this little guy in our home.

Yes he does have an extremely long tongue. He loves to stick it out and laugh and laugh.
He says your typical baby things "momma, dadda, uh-oh, boo, and cracker???" Yes about a month ago when I was getting him a snack I asked if he wanted a cracker. When he responded cracker back, I was shocked. So he has since repeated it multiple times when he would like a goldfish cracker. I got this footage with my camera.

Here he is with an attempt to blow out his single candle. I made him this dump truck cake- I thought it turned out pretty cute.

I made him a separate smaller dump truck. I wanted to see what a mess he could make with a smash cake. I was a little surprised that he just picked off and ate 2 pretzel sticks and 1 mini doughnut. The truck remained surprisingly whole.

I was totally amazed at how long he kept his party hat on. He must have kept it on for over an hour.

Here he is with his homemade gift from mom. A button eyed croc- it is almost as long as he is, and of course he loves it.

This is little mister just after opening a few presents.
5 comments:
What a little cutie! It seems like that year went by fast. What a great little party you gave him.
I truly cannot believe my little man is already one! I've missed way too much of him. I love that he's wearing Hayden's No Whining shirt in the cracker clip. It really took me back :) Happy Birthday Abe!!!
wow! has it already been a year? he is so cute. looks like a fun party!
Oh how I love this little guy! He has so much character. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I wish we lived closer so I could see the kids more often. Especially the sassy one that called you a "liar".
Look at that cake! You are so talented. Congrats!
Post a Comment