
My littlest sister is having a baby! It can't be, but it be. She is expecting a little boy (Skyler Burke Arvish) on March 7. To get her ready for her upcoming adventure, my mom and I threw her a baby shower on Saturday. And as you can see from the above picture, people were very generous. She got loads of gifts! Ready or not he'll be here soon!
At the shower we ate lots of yummy food- grape salad (recommended by my Aunt Faylene), Spinach & chicken pasta salad, bruschetta, cowboy caviar, and little tea sandwiches. Followed with a chocolate fountain for desserts. I know I WAY overate.

There was some socializing.....

.. and some game playing.
We played Baby Rhyme Jeopardy and The Price is Wrong. Then Hailey opened up her pile.



The shower was a great time, and Hailey got many of her needed essentials. Now we're just getting excited to meet the little guy.
4 comments:
WHAT?!? I didn't know Hailey was even pregnant. Well, it looks like you had a great shower.
NO way! I remember the day Hailey was born....how can it be that she is already having a baby? I wish her luck. I hope everything goes OK. A new baby is exciting and full of love.
thanks for posting that amazing picture of me with my mouth open!!! i will get even. haha! had a great time at the shower.
Wow she got a lot of loot! I wish you could throw me a baby shower it sounded like fun:)
I was scrolling thru your blog and noticed Dan playing Dentist at home for the kids. Nice. maybe you could have that chair set up all the time I think it adds to your decore:)
Post a Comment