
Well I guess this could've been worse, but I sure hope they found that 1 special book they were looking for.

Darn it! I thought I just put those train pieces away.....

Ummm, well there's the answer to my question as to why there is 2 crayons in EVERY single room of the house!"

I can see that snack time is officially over.

Caught in the act! Hey you little rascal, put those envelopes back into the drawer!

Yes this little destroyer doesn't want me.... he's after the camera of course!
After a bit I decided I didn't want to take anymore pictures.... I was just getting too annoyed. However I must note that the last 3 days have been particularly great since Lydia is officially potty trained :) That means 3 days without wet panties and cleaning urine off the wood floors, couch, and carpet. And 3 days of not trying to salvage those poopy Dora panties (tell me why are they are always out of stock in size 2T?). And why do we do it all? Because there is some fun to be had.....




Okay- party's over! Stop jumping on the bed and time to go to bed!
Now the kids are in bed, it's time to relax (but not without being interrupted at least 3 times- go to bed, stop fighting, whose crying up there), rest (but definitely NOT sleep through the night- nightmares, crying babies, vomit, etc. etc.) wake up an repeat 24/7.
4 comments:
I know how you feel. I think our kids don't really see how much we actually do in a day!
can i come over and dance too?!?
Anytimes Ames- it's been awhile ;)
Isn't it the truth! I feel like my job is half taking care of the kids and half cleaning up after them. Last night I fed the kids rice on our table that is in our carpeted dining room. I've decided that rice is no longer a part of their diet!!
Post a Comment