June 17 we had our 10 year anniversary. Wow it is truly amazing how fast time goes. I just feel really blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. Dan was out of town for our anniversary, but the day after we were able to have a couple days with just the 3 of us (we had to take Mr. Abe, he doesn't sleep through the night just yet). We went to McCall and stayed in a cabin, walked around the lake, ate some yummy food, but mostly just enjoyed the quiet. It was such a treat!
That was then........

This is now.........


This little guy loved having so much attention. He saw this "flower" and really wanted it. I picked it for him and he carried it for 3 hours before I could sneak the stem out of his hand.
8 comments:
congratulations!! i still remember being there 10 years ago. it seems like yesterday. love you
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a nice time. You look amazing by the way. Love ya.
Congrats! You guys deserve to have alittle time to your selfs. Your baby is soooo dang cute. I would love to kiss and pitched his little cheeks. Love ya
Congrats Mere! You look absolutely amazing!! I am so looking forward to seeing you guys.
I can't believe it's been 10 years already. I remember that day very well, you looked beautiful then and still look beautiful now! Happy Anniversary....Love ya
P.S. I even remeber what outfit I wore to your wedding!
Congrats! What a fun get-away. It is not fair that you look exactly the same after four kids.
I remember your wedding day well, I was so pregnant I didn't think I'd make it thru. I adore the picture of Abe loving his "flower" to death!
You are all too sweet! Thanks for the kind comments. And Susie it really meant a lot to me to have you there ;)
Post a Comment