Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Beginning to look like Christmas

I can’t believe it is already December! We have been slowly putting up our Christmas decorations. We have only managed to decorate two trees and one small Barbie tree for the girls. That took us 3 days! I guess I'm moving much slower these days. Our nativities and more garland is still waiting- hopefully we’ll get it up soon. Here are a few pictures of the girls helping us decorate the tree.

6 comments:

justin said...

Your so good Mere..3 Christmas trees! I only manage to get up 1 big one and then one in the girls room. I'm sure your home looks beautiful this time of year..Susie

Marie' said...

OK, you got me curious. What is a Barbie tree?

I am not pregnant and it has taken me three days to put one Christmas tree decorated. I want to put lights up, too, but I have to get hooks up, but we don't have a ladder, etc. It always takes extra time to decorate a new house. Hopefully it will be easier next year.

Meredith said...

Marie-
a Barbie tree is simply a small pink tree with Barbie ornaments all over it. The girls love it.

Leslie said...

Only two trees and a barbie tree? So would this be ONLY 3 trees? ONLY?

Tara said...

Your girls are so cute. Look how excited Paige is! I love Christmas just for the decorating. We have only two trees and that is more than plenty. You have to have the good looking tree and the "kids" tree.

Kelsi said...

Love the pics sis. We just put up our tree but Hayden can't keep his mitts off. Everyday another comes down and I'm constantly putting them back up. Tis the season