
Anyone who knew our little Lydia would all agree that she could be grumpy. She was often known as "grumpy bear", "Jekyll & Hyde", and "little scowler". We often would laugh at some of the grumpy faces she would pull. All my family was worried about what this little grumpster would do when another little one came along to take away some of her mommy's time.






6 comments:
A brother of course! Loved all the frowns. Cute!
whahahahahahahahahahahaha! this is the most hilarious thing i've ever seen!
Oh..you gotta love the little grumpy faces. That's cute that she walks around saying "Happy Day!" What a cutie..and the little guy ADORABLE.
I love all of their faces! So cute! How about another brother! Better get crackin!
How cute.
I love the scowler pics. That's exactly how I picture her :) They are both so darn cute, I miss her and can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment