I just went on a fabric shopping spree, and this was the end result......
What could have possessed me to purchase 20+ bolts of fabric? 95% off at Joann fabrics! That's right. Our Joann fabrics just opened a superstore and was closing 2 local stores. I went in yesterday morning to see what was left in their liquidation sale. As I walked through the door the manager said all fabric was 95% off, but you had to take everything on the bolt. I went a little crazy. The fabric left was mostly for making clothing, so I got all kinds of dress material (too bad I already bought the material for the kids easter dresses), knits, corduroy, linens, etc. It's a good thing I had my 3 little ones with me or I would have bought even more. It looks like I spent a fortune on fabric, however this load only ran me $50. I think I'm good for the next 2 years. Oh, and not pictured is about 30 + yards of Tulle (at 7 cents a yard I couldn't resist), gobs of buttons, and about 7 spools of Ribbon all at 95% off. It was a lot of fun to get such amazing buys, now.....Where to store it?
8 comments:
Meredith,
I want to come over. You are the luckiest girl!
Can you say score!! That is awesome. Now you can sew, sew, sew.
WHAT are you going to do with all that fabric? You are one crafty lady...
Well.... I have about 11 things in mind right now. I definitely will be making at least 9 dresses (3 matching ones for each of my girls) and some shirts for my girls. Now, I just need to find the time.
AMAZING! I really like sewing and want to get into it more. Next time I'm in Boise let's have a sewing party.
mere you crack me up. I can't wait to see what you whip up all this fabric.
that is so awesome! I wish I was there!
Wow watch out girl!! I did not know you sew. Go girl! I can't believe you got it for $50. Why do I miss all the good sales? It is being at the right place in the right moment.
Post a Comment