Okay so we knew it would be a matter of time before the girls would want to do something "girly" to little Abe, however, we did not realize it would be this soon. When I was doing the dishes the other day Savannah said, "Mom, look Abe has a ring on like yours"
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is so cute. They are going to love being little mommies to Abe. Talmage has 5 older sisters and I think he is a better husband and father because of it.
I hope Lydia is feeling better.
Cute, cute!
Scott has a picture of himself when he was about 4 dressed up as a ballerina. He is even posing with one leg up in the air.
He is getting so big, I can't believe I haven't seen him yet! And my how stylish he looks wearing jewelery :) Your girls are going smother him in girl aren't they?
Post a Comment