This last weekend my mom, Hailey, the kids and I went to Salt Lake City to see my cousin Tonya get married. It was at the McCune Mansion downtown Salt Lake and everything was really beautiful. Even after all the driving of the last few weeks, my kids had a fun time and their favorite part was the dancing. We stayed an extra night and went to the Discovery Gateway for the kids and did some swimming and shopping for Hailey. When we got there I pulled my camera out to take some pictures, and it was not working (ugh) so I stole a few pictures and some video footage from Hailey's camera.

This is the only picture I have of my cousin and her new husband. She looked very pretty!

Here is my mom, Aunt Jana and a very sleepy Abram.

Here are my girls dancing it up! Hailey got the footage below with her camera. I just love how little kids dance and they danced for at least an hour.

Here is little Lydia sleeping away at the Discovery Gateway. How do they sleep like that?
5 comments:
How fun! Your girls' matching dresses are so cute. Did you make them?
I'm a little surprised to see Paige cuttin' the rug so freely - she's usually so quiet and shy! Wish I could have been there to dance with them, and hold that sleeping baby.
Marie- wish I had made the dresses, but no I picked them up at Dillards.
I am so glad you had good time at the wedding. sorry i missed it. hopefully you are getting a rest this week before it's back to school!
Wow, your kids sure do have the dancin' Dana gene in them! I could totally see myself in little Paige. What a cutie!
Post a Comment