Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So I'm a little behind..........

Okay, I'm more than a little behind, but I've decided it's a new year and it's time to start keeping track of what we have going on again. It is truly scary how fast time goes, and the kids grow, so I'll try to do better. I guess I'll start with Christmas 2010 and move forward from there.

Well here they all are, ready to go to church in their new Christmas dresses (and suit). For these dresses I let Savannah pick the pattern (since she's getting close to being done with fancy dresses). It was fun and the girls looked adorable. Not pictured are the black high heeled zip up boots requested by Savannah and Paige. They looked adorable!

This year Savannah only wanted American Girl doll stuff. Santa was good to her I guess. It is interesting to me that here is a girl who RARELY played with any toys.... And now at age 8 she loves these American girl dolls? Who would have thought....

On the other hand Paige has ALWAYS loved dolls, and this Christmas was no exception. She has been wanting an American Girl doll for 2 years. Santa finally caved this year, and the doll gets the VIP treatment. As for Paige's smile..... We've decided to live with it. When that goofy smile popped up 2 years ago I thought she'd grow out of it. Two years later here we are....

Oh how Lydia wanted this kitchen (the exact model with the faux granite and stainless steel appliances)- Yes that's right, she was not budging with the model :/ What a fun toy it is and the girls have loved playing with it.

And finally for the little guy..... One of his favorite things in nursery is to drive the little cars on the ramp. So he got this car garage. He loves it and spends a good deal of time playing with it each day.
Christmas 2010 down, and was a great success!

2 comments:

laura said...

yea, glad your blogging again! i've missed all the cute pictures of your little ones. hope you are doing well!

Kimberly said...

Love reading your blog! But I know how hard sometimes it is to keep it up. You have such a wonderful family. We have to catch up now that we both live in the same city:)