Monday, September 8, 2008

Bye-Bye Julee & Breanna


We used to be the only ones on my side of the family that lived far away. Since we've moved back from Pittsburgh, Rilieanne moved to Coeur d'Alene, Dan's sister Anne moved to Texas, Kelsi moved to Indiana, and now Julee and Breanna are moving to New Mexico. It is hard to see everyone go, but we still do have quite a bit of family in the area so that is nice. We definetly will miss Julee and Breanna, but wish them the best of luck in their new adventures in New Mexico. We will miss you!

5 comments:

paula said...

I was just thinking the other day how ironic it was that you have finally moved back and now everyone else is going. What a bummer. I hope things go well in New Mexico for Julee and Bre. They are stopping by my house on the way down and I can't wait to see them!

The Clark said...

jules!!! soooooooo super fun to see her!! oh it made me miss her. julee, if you are reading this, hello.

what is in new mexico??

Sutton's said...

I can't wait to see you this weekend. What's your e-mail address? I would love to send a few words your way. It's fun to see pics of your family.

Marie' said...

Hi Meredith,
It is so nice to reconnect in the blog world! You are only 6 hours away from where we live! I m sure we will go past Boise when we go to Utah, so someday we can have a Joy School reunion. I need to find a sewing buddy here. Scott's mom and sister sew well, but they are so busy.

Talmage said...

Hi Meredith -
It's so fun to hear from you and to see your cute family. How are your girls? I see you are expecting again. Congratulations! Do you know what you are having? Thanks for the note!
Danae