Friday, September 19, 2008

Personality

Okay so all of you who know Savannah know that she always has and idea for how she wants to look everyday. This was her look for today........

Sneakers, leopard jacket, sunglasses the works. She wanted me to do her hair in "lots of little braids". I let her know that we definetly did not have time this morning for that. Also, I did talk her into a coordinating her capris, shirt, and headband (it was a fight). I lost on the sunglasses and the jacket, it just wasn't worth it. She looked cute anyway.

4 comments:

Marie' said...

Absolutely LOVE it!!! I wish you had the time to do her braids. They would have gone well with the jacket and the glasses.

Rilieanne said...

Super stylin Sav! I'm glad Denali is faily easy to get ready for school.

paula said...

Sounds to me like you might have the next greatest fashion designer on your hands. I think it's great you encourage her creativity and expression. She'll be sewing her own clothes before you know it! A girl after my own heart.

Janene Kingsley said...

I think she looks totally RAD!