Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today my wonderful mother is 54 years old! Any of you who know her know what an amazing woman she is, and how much she is always for others.

We had her over for dinner the other day to celebrate her birthday. We decided against the 54 candles, and went with 5 on one side 4 on the other. Angel food cake per her request. My girls had no idea what that was, I cannot believe I have never made them one before.

Mom, you are the greatest! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. We love you.

5 comments:

Kelsi said...

I am so disapointed that I could not be there this year. It has been a long time since I missed our mother's birthday :(

paula said...

Happy Birthday Donna! The cake looks scrumptous......

Tara said...

Dear Donna Dana,
Happy Birthday! So fun to see you! It has been 12 or more years since I saw you last. Maybe one of these days I will get to see you in person. :)

Mere,
That cake looks quite delectable... so much in fact that I think I would like some myself. Any left?

Janene Kingsley said...

Happy Birthday Donna!, Who I have never had the privileged of meeting. But I can say privilege because I know your daughter and if mom and daughter are anything alike you must be amazing!

susie said...

Happy Birthday Donna! I hope it was your best one yet. The cake looks yummy Mere.