Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our little Princesses

Another fun Halloween. Once again our girls were Disney princesses- Savannah was Cinderella, Paige was Belle, & Lydia was Snow White. This is Savannah's 4th year being a princess- no surprises there. The girls are already planning which princess they want to be for next year.

Savannah made herself a little bouquet of leaves & Paige held her dress up like a little princess.

I'm sure you can imagine how long Lydia's crown stayed on. It only took her 2 houses to figure out that she was getting treats, and then she was excited to go to every house after that.

9 comments:

Janene Kingsley said...

so sweet! I can't wait for you to have a boy so you can have some blood and guts on Halloween!

Marie' said...

How fun to have three girly girls!

Tara said...

I love it. They are all extra cute.

BTW - I have told you before that I thought you were an amazing seamstress. I am really impressed with the blessing outfit.

Joanna said...

How would that be..... They are so cute!!!

And Your Blessing outfit, you are amazing

justin said...

They look so cute!..Susie

Rilieanne said...

Three of the cutest little princesses I've ever seen!

laura said...

I love all the princesses. They are adorable!

Danae said...

Meredith - I didn't know you were having a boy. Congratulations! Your blessing outfit is beautiful and your little girls are so sweet!

J. said...

mere- your girls are adorable. my savannah has been a princess for the last 3 herself. I wonder if she will be on that theme next year too. love the blessing outfit. you are amazing. I can't wait to see the little fella in the outfit. it's getting closer.