Sunday, March 1, 2009

Abram gets Blessed

This Sunday Dan blessed our little Abram. He looked so cute in his little blessing outfit. We were glad to have family that lives nearby that could attend sacrament meeting with us. Both sets of Grandparents were there, as well as Amy, Andrew, my Aunt Jana, Uncle Courtney and cousin Carl. Sharing this event with family made it all the more special.
I really like this family picture because even though Abe is crying, he looks kind of like he is laughing.
Here's the Malan/Morgan group.
And the Dana/Malan group.

7 comments:

Marie' said...

Good job with the blessing outfit. Abram looks so handsome in it. Lovely family pictures!

Janene Kingsley said...

Beautiful blessing outfit! So cool to see what you are up to!

susie said...

I forgot to mention that I think Abe looks just like you.

Kelsi said...

I really wish that we could've been there for his blessings. We sure miss you all! He looks so darn cute, you did an amazing job on his outfit! Luv you

Danae said...

Abram is exquisite! Your girls are getting so big, too. Your family pictures are so beautiful.

laura said...

He is so adorable!! I bet you had a great day. I like the family picture of you all too.

Rilieanne said...

It makes me sad that we missed it! I'm starting to make noises to Nate about coming for a few days when spring break starts. I want to hold and smother him with kisses!