This last week Dan had a conference up in Seattle and since he has 2 brothers that live there we decided to take the whole family down for a vacation. After the 8 hour drive and arriving in Seattle I thought we must be crazy to attempt this trip with such small children, however they traveled very well and truly loved it. They are still talking about how much fun they had. We just loved visiting with family and seeing some of the area sites. We were able to go to the zoo, aquarium, see Snoqualmie Falls, and go swim and picnic at Rattlesnake Lake. After looking at my pictures, I realized I just didn't take very many (I felt like I was taking lots).

This was one of the few pictures I took at the zoo. I didn't even take a picture with a single live animal. Oh well...

This picture is of Savannah, my sister in-law Leisel, and niece Louisa at the aquarium by the jellyfish.

After Lydia was continuously running away at the zoo my sister in-law NaRee picked this little "back pack" (leash) up for me. It definitely helped me keep her closer.

Another shot of the girls playing at the Seattle aquarium.

Here is Paige with my little niece Elizabeth swimming at Rattlesnake Lake. Paige insisted on wearing the goggles- but never got her hair wet :)

Lydia and Elizabeth splashing in the lake.
3 comments:
looks like fun. i have to use a leash to keep ryan close too. can't wait to see you in a few days!!
Looks like you guys enjoyed your time with family. Don't you just love the leash, Paula has one for Elliott.
I'm so glad they all traveled well for you guys. You are definately brave to attempt such a long trip! I hope the trip for Grandma's birthday goes smooth for you guys too. Wish me and my fam could be there with you all!
Post a Comment